March 27, 2013

IBPS CLERK PART-2 INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Name = reena bangwani
Interview Venue = Ahmedabad
Date= 25-3-13
Time = 8:30 AM
Panel = VI
Score = 114
Category= Gen
4 Persons(3Males & 1female)
Course= B.Sc., MCA

My interview was very good they did not asked any question from banking. My experience is:
1.They gave me Gujrati Newspaper and asked to read headline.(i m from MP n i'm not expert in gujrati i read the headline n tried to explain )
2.Introduce yourself in Gujrati (i answered i was prepared for this question )
3.How do u learn Gujrati? (i answered) then they asked if you are posted in rural areas how will you manage bcoz they understand only gujrati.(i answered)
4.Y did not u mention that u can read n write in gujrati in your application form(i answered)
5.How many bits equals to 1 bite(i answered)
6.Which is better 32 bit or 64 bit cpu. they asked one more technical question but i did not understand the que i frankly told them then then skip the que
7.There was some news in recent about atom and electron do you know anything(i frankly said sir i don't know)
8.My husband is in IDBI bank they asked if you are posted in dena bank then you will help your husband bank or your bank.(they asked 3 to 4 question on this n tried to make me confused but i answered all the question)
9.Have you faced any other interview.
10.Don’t you think your marks are low in this exam(i answered)
11.If you will have to deal with many customer at one time will you be frustrate.
12. I m currently working in a software company they asked y you join this job if you wanted to join bank.( I said I can’t sit idle at home)
13. Then they asked you had an option to join any bank as an executive this would be helpful.(I didn’t answered)
14.Functions of bank (I answered but they wasn’t satisfied that’s y they asked one more question n then they satisfied with my answer)
15.If you want to transfer money to the person who don’t have any bank account how will you do this?(I thought for few second then said demand draft)
16.If you plan a movie with your frnd n she didn’t come with you bcoz she is preparing for some exam. Will you be frustrate (I said no they tried to make my answer yes but I didn’t change my answer)
Friends panel was very good it was just a common interaction with them. Interview was in mix language hindi n English.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...